Friday, March 2, 2012

Pinterest and early morning Etsy ramblings

Happy Friday morning, everyone!  Pinterest and Etsy SUCKIN' are the life right outta me.  So, I'm back, making it a goal to only pin between the hours of 4 a.m. and 5 a.m.  That's right, ever since I turned 40 a few weeks ago (sigh), some kind of internal clock kicked in and at 4 a.m., my eyes pop open and I'm awake.  ACK.  It's killing me.  Come 8 p.m., I'm like my 80 year old grandparents nodding off in front of "The River" and WHO does that?

There are NO some advantages to waking up before everyone.  1.  No fighting over the Keurig, I have it all to myself and I sure need it at 4 a.m.  2. I get all the good things on Etsy.  By 10 a.m. when I really wake up, I have a little buyer's remorse, sometimes a bit more than a "little."  Yesterday, I bought a vintage wallpaper kit.  Like what the hell am I going to do with THAT? how EXCITING, a vintage wallpaper kit!  3.  I am up with my East Coast peeps!

So, what is your Friday looking like?  I've been clearing out my garage this week trying to get ready for two giant pallets of Annie Sloan Chalk Paint to grace my life and for a fun event here.  On Sunday, I will be hosting all of my Local Retail Partners in Northern California as we put together idea books of ASCP to put in all of our shops.  I'm so excited to get everyone together and CREATE!  Happy Friday, everyone!

I'll leave you with this, it's on it's way to my doorstep:

No comments:

Post a Comment